Ben gave this great talk at Paediatric Acute Care Conference in Hobart, Tasmania at the end of 2018. Ben explores the career changing power of reading. Ben also presents the 5 articles that have had the greatest influence on his medical education career, but also discusses the spillover into other areas of work and life. A must watch.
- There’s no such thing as “nonjudgmental” debriefing: a theory and method for debriefing with good judgment. Rudolph JW, Simon R, Dufresne RL, Raemer DB. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19088574
- Establishing a Safe Container for Learning in Simulation: The Role of the Presimulation Briefing Rudolph, Jenny W. PhD; Raemer, Daniel B. PhD; Simon, Robert EdD https://journals.lww.com/simulationinhealthcare/Fulltext/2014/12000/Establishing_a_Safe_Container_for_Learning_in.2.aspx …
- Promoting Excellence and Reflective Learning in Simulation (PEARLS): development and rationale for a blended approach to health care simulation debriefing. Eppich W, Cheng A. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25710312
- Learner-Centered Debriefing for Health Care Simulation Education: Lessons for Faculty Development Cheng, Adam; Morse, Kate J.; Rudolph, Jenny; Arab, Abeer A. ; Runnacles, Jane; Eppich, Walter https://journals.lww.com/simulationinhealthcare/fulltext/2016/02000/Learner_Centered_Debriefing_for_Health_Care.5.aspx …
- Pediatric resident resuscitation skills improve after “rapid cycle deliberate practice” training. Hunt EA, Duval-Arnould JM, Nelson-McMillan KL, Bradshaw JH, Diener-West M, Perretta JS, Shilkofski NA. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24607871